Publication Support Program by Institut Français is back! This grant supports copyright transfers from French into foreign languages and is paid directly to the French publishers. It covers all kinds of books (except for textbooks, technical books or how-to guides).
If you are interested, you will have to send your application for the program before August 10. The Selection Committee will then decide in September.
And it works ! Our first session of 2020 supported the acquisition of 3 books soon to be translated in English :
- La Terre Magnétique by Edouard Glissant
- Sous le ciel de Kaboul, Collectif
- La Ligue des super féministes by Mirion Malle
You only need to provide 4 documents to apply :
- The aplication form
- The signed copyright transfer agreement
- A balanced budget
- The signed partnership agreement
DEADLINE : AUGUST 10
To start your application contact our Book Officer now!