From April 6 to May 4, 2021, the winners will benefit from a remote incubation with Platform Calgary, with training sessions, hands-on workshops, special events, 1:1 mentoring by industry experts and peer learning.
The objectives of this program are to:
- Validate/find a product/market fit for the North American music industry;
- Access a network of industry experts and key players;
- Understand the components of a data room and create one
- Access peer learning and network with other founders;
- Gain a solid business foundation and knowledge on how to scale the business;
- Develop and implement a network of advisors in Canada;
- Acquire pitching and presentation skills.
A second call for applications will be issued in the fall of 2021.
For more information on Enterprising Culture, visit FranceCanadaCulture.
For more information on Junction Program, visit PlatformCalgary