La Femis, one of the best film and television school in the world, has launched its registrations for its International entrance exam 2021! From Thursday, December 15th to Friday, January 15th, you will have the occasion to register to try to be admitted to take part of the prestigious Parisian school in the following domains:
Before submitting your application file, be sure to respect the following conditions:
1- Nationality conditions
The international entrance exam is opened to candidates for the countries that are not the following ones:
- Countries members of the European economic space (28 countries members of the European Union, plus Island, Liechtenstein and Norway)
- The Principality of Andorra, the Principality of Monaco and Swiss Confederation.
Candidates with dual nationalities that include one of the countries in the preceding paragraph are required to undertake the General Entrance Exam.
2 – Age, degrees and language conditions
- Candidates must be under 27 on January 1st, 2021. Applicants must hold the equivalent of the French baccalaureate degree and have completed at least two successive years of higher education (by equivalence) and present the certified translation of their degrees
- The International exam entrance is also opened for candidates, who are under 30 on January 1st 2021, who hold an equivalent of the French baccalaureate and that are able to justify of a at least 4 years professional activity
- The mastering of the French language is mandatory. The exams will be in French, so are the teachings held at La Fémis.
Please note: candidates cannot pass more than 3 times the Exams, regardless of the latter type.
Moreover, there is an inscription fee of €136, to be due before January 15th by credit card, in no case refunded, regardless of the outcome of the tests
Please also note that the registrations have to be made online, from Thursday, December 15th at 12AM (French time) to Friday, January 15th at 10PM (French time).