The French Embassy in Canada and the French Consulate in the Atlantic Provinces are launching the 2020-2021 France-Acadie scholarship campaign.
Several scholarships are offered to Acadians wishing to pursue university studies in France in the second semester of the 2020-2021 academic year.
These scholarships are managed jointly by the French government and the Société Nationale de l’Acadie. The France-Acadie scholarships were created following the meeting of the Four Acadians with President de Gaulle in Paris in January 1968. Today they are one manifestation, among many others, of close cultural relations and of a special bond shared by France and Acadie.
Find all the information about the fund in the Press release.
Are eligible for the France-Acadie scholarship under all of these conditions:
● Canadian students;
● Students enrolled in one of the universities or one of the colleagues
● provinces of Atlantic Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and Labrador);
● Students who have completed at the time of departure a minimum of 2 years of higher education;
● Students wishing to leave for their studies in France in the second semester of the 2020-2021 academic year;
● Students must be 18 years of age and over when leaving for France
● Deadline for submission : October 16, 2020
Please fill up in French the document and send by email or mail to the two contacts below, before October 16, 2020.
Chloé Saulas – [email protected]
Consulate General of France in the Atlantic Provinces
777 Main Street, Suite 700, Moncton, NB, E1C 1E9
Émilie Caissie – [email protected]
Responsible for youth files and events
Société Nationale de l’Acadie
224 St. George Street, Suite 103, Moncton, NB, E1C 0V1