Within the framework of the PSL Q-Life Institute of Convergence, a scholarship program offering competitive stipends (10,000 €/year) for students following the Interdisciplinary Master in Life Science (IMaLiS) has been established to specifically support two categories of students :
- Students holding a foreign bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or in another discipline with a demonstrated background in Life Sciences.
- Students holding a French Master 1 or 2 degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or Geosciences (including French engineering school students).
The Paris Science and Letters Research University (PSL) is the premier degree-granting research institution in France. Within the framework of the PSL Master’s in Life Sciences, the Biology Department of the ENS offers a high-level, generalist course of study that incorporates key interdisciplinary content bringing together biology, physics, computer science and mathematics.
Timetable for the 2018/2019 term :
- Apply here for M1 or M2,
- Deadline for application : April 15, 2018,
- Interviews (live or by videoconference) : May 2018,
- Establishment of principal and wait lists : end of May 2018.
For more information, visit ENS, Department of Biology.