After recognizing European Languages last month, Alliance Française Halifax (AFH) is pleased to invite you to a new Speak Dating event in partnership with the Halifax Public Libraries on Saturday, November 16, 2019 from 1 pm to 4 pm.
This edition celebrates one of the first languages spoken in the Halifax Regional Municipality after English: Arabic. The purpose of this event is to offer an open setting to practice French, but also to celebrate Canada’s cultural and linguistic diversity of Nova Scotia.
Participants wishing to discuss in French are invited to join us from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm, while Arabic speakers will be participating from 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm.
• Saturday, November 16, 2019
• 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm (French) and 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm (Arabic)
• Halifax Central Library, RBC Learning Centre (3rd level).
• Open to all / Free admission
• Registration recommended: [email protected]
We guarantee the conversation but not the romance! (This is not a Speed Dating event).